Footprint Investments has a conceptual drawing of its plan for the four-story, six-unit building currently under construction at 8727 Phinney Ave. N. The building will be called “Footprint Phinney” and have 40 “sleeping rooms.” It is directly north of the Greenwood Safeway’s upper parking lot, and east of the grocery store’s lower lot.
Here’s what the construction site looks like now.
Footprint Phinney’s website lists its amenities:
- Furnished with a bed, table, chair, and bookshelf
- Convenience center including microwave, refrigerator/freezer
- Common kitchens
- Sound-insulated floors and walls/quiet hours
- Onsite laundry
- Walk Score: 97
- Transit Score: 53
- Bike Score: 68
- Professional maintenance of common areas and grounds
- Close to Zipcar locations
- Flexible lease terms
We’ve emailed Footprint Investments several times to ask how much rent will be but have not received a response.
Our October post about the development drew a lot of neighborhood criticism because it does not require parking.