Neighborhood business owners are invited to a networking meeting on Monday to learn more about the new enhanced Phinney Neighborhood Association Business Membership (which is replacing the dissolved Greenwood-Phinney Chamber of Commerce).
The meeting starts at 7 p.m. Monday, June 18, at the PNA, 6532 Phinney Ave. N.
A task force has spent months figuring out the best way to promote neighborhood businesses, and it was decided that the best way to do that was to dissolve the chamber and add certain benefits to the existing PNA Business Membership.
That new membership will include:
- A business profile on DoPhinneywood.com, a new community website that lists neighborhood businesses and business activities, with direct links to each business’s website.
- Access to new targeted online neighborhood business networking groups.
- Discounted advertising rates in the Review, the PNA’s quarterly community newspaper.
- Business member socials and informational meetings.
- The option to offer discounts to all PNA members.
Please RSVP for the Monday social to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refreshments will be provided. Businesses joining or renewing at the event will receive a 20 percent discount on membership fees.