Many of us have photos dispersed over multiple mediums with the intentions of eventually consolidating and putting them in a safe place. But many of us never get around to it and they stay living on our smartphones, computers, flash drives, and in Dropbox. This is where tech consultant, instructor, and Certified Photo Manager Mirja Heide can be of assistance.
Originally from Denmark, Mirja is the sole proprietor of RefreshFotos and says her business is about “connection, discovery, learning, creativity, and storytelling.”
Small, consistent steps make a big difference in improving and maintaining the organization of your photo collection. Mirja has created Wednesday Workouts for this reason — one hour online classes via Zoom where you’ll learn essential tools and tips you can apply immediately to make progress on organizing your photos. If you are interested but can’t make the live classes, register anyway. You’ll receive links to the recordings which you have 10 days to watch.
Photo Organizing on Your Mac Computer Series – Summer 2022:
- June 22: Navigate the Photos App
- July 6: Organize with Folders & Albums
- July 20: Use Search & Smart Albums
- Aug 3: Organize Screenshots & Informational Images
What You Receive:
- Practical expertise — essential tools & tips you can apply immediately.
- A class handout with step-by-step instructions.
- Access to the class recording. A link to the class recording will be emailed to all registrants. The recording will be available for 10 days after the live class.
To learn more about individual classes, visit Classes & Workshops at https://mirjaheide.com/classes-workshops. Fee: $35.00 per class. Pre-registration required. Registration closes 48 hours prior to class start date.