For those of you who travel along 15th Avenue NW in Ballard to get to downtown, be aware that Seattle Department of Transportation will have intermittent lane closures of the outer southbound and northbound lanes north of the Ballard Bridge for the next 6-8 weeks.
Here’s what to expect:
- Two lanes of traffic will remain open in each direction for the duration of the project.
- Outer southbound and northbound lane closures of 15th Ave NW will occur intermittently.
- 15th Ave NW Southbound will be open to three lanes 6AM to 10AM and 4PM to 6PM, Monday – Friday, and noon to 4PM on Saturday and Sunday.
- 15th Ave NW Northbound will be open to three lanes 3PM to 7AM, and noon to 4PM on Saturday and Sunday.
- No parking and local access only on NW 53rd St between 17th Ave NW and 14th Ave NW.
- Intermittent closure at NW 53rd St and 15th Ave NW.