Phinney Ridge Community Council meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 5, at the Phinney Neighborhood Association, 6532 Phinney Ave. N.
On the agenda:
- Discussion of PNA Business District Survey
- Neighborhood parking survey
- Discussion of the City Hearing Examiner’s decision to temporarily halt the Phinney Flats project at 6726 Phinney Ave. N. because Metro Transit buses don’t arrive as often as city rules require for developments to have no parking.
- Updates on other neighborhood developments, including Shared Roof at 7009 Greenwood Ave. N.; Phinney and 65th Townhouses, and Phinney Townhomes & Rowhouses near Phinney and 65th.
- Discussion on “Envisioning the future of Phinney Ridge”