King County Councilmember Jeanne Kohl-Welles is having a meet-and-greet with constituents of County Council District 4 (most of Seattle north of Madison Avenue downtown and west of I-5) from 10-11:30 am. Saturday, Aug. 26, at Diva Espresso, 14419 Greenwood Ave. N.
Join Councilmember Kohl-Welles for an informal discussion on the issues the Council is working on, such as:
- Potential federal funding reductions to County health, housing, and human services
- The County’s efforts to battle the heroin and opioid epidemic
- The Regional Affordable Housing Task Force
- Best Start For Kids’ efforts to reduce structural inequality in our society
- Next steps on reforming and investing in West Point Treatment Plant
- Improving our Paratransit Access program,
or anything else related to county government that is important to you. You don’t need to make an appointment, but please RSVP to [email protected] to help us better prepare for this event.