Ten Phinney Ridge and Greenwood businesses are finalists in ParentMap’s annual Golden Teddy Awards.
You can vote now through April 30. Voters are automatically entered to win prizes.
- Phinney Market Pub is in the top five for Kid-Friendly Restaurant.
- Razzi’s Pizzeria is a finalist for Family Pizzeria.
- Green Bean Coffeehouse is a finalist for Corner Coffee Shop.
- Seattle ReCreative for Rainy-day Refuge and Note-perfect Music or Art Camp.
- Woodland Park Zoo for Tourist-in-Your-Own-Town Attraction, Awesome Animal Attraction, and its annual WildLights is a finalist for Can’t-miss Holiday or Seasonal Event.
- Childish Things for Cool Kids’ Clothing Shop and Essential Baby or Maternity Shop.
- Top Ten Toys for Awesome Book or Toy Shop.
- Kiley Riffell Photography for Favorite Family Photographer.
- Music Together at Music Center of the Northwest for Engaging Infant + Tot Class.
- Illumination Learning Studio for Passport-ready Language or Art class.