Many Seattle Parks and Recreation facilities will be closed or on modified schedules during the winter holidays:
- Community centers, environmental learning centers and teen life centers will close at 6 p.m. on Dec. 24 and 31, and will be closed Dec. 25 and Jan. 1.
- Indoor swimming pools and small craft centers will close at 3 p.m. on Dec. 24 and 31 and will be closed Dec. 25 and Jan. 1.
- Golf courses will close at 2 p.m. on Dec. 24 and 31 and will be closed on Dec. 25. Golf courses will be open on Jan. 1. (Schedules subject to change. Some courses may be open later than 2 p.m.; call specific courses directly before you go).
- Amy Yee Tennis Center is open from 7 a.m. – 3 p.m. Dec. 24 and Dec. 31; closed on Dec. 25 and Jan. 1.
- The Moorage Operations Office will be open Dec. 21-23 and Dec. 28-30 from 11:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.; closed Dec. 24-27.