Trained staff from Public Health – Seattle & King County will be available to answer questions and assist with Affordable Care Act program enrollment at the Ballard Library, 5614 22nd Ave. N.W., on Dec. 9 and 30, and Jan. 28.
Drop-in assistance will be offered on a first-come, first-served basis:
- 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 9
- 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 30
- 2-7 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 28
To enroll in an insurance plan, please bring along:
- Social Security Numbers for all household members
- Birthdays for all household members
- Most recent income information
- If you are a resident of Washington State and you have a green card, your Green Card Number
This year’s enrollment period for the Washington State insurance exchange and other Affordable Care Act options began Nov. 1, 2015 and ends Jan. 31, 2016. For more information about programs offered by the Affordable Care Act, visit http://www.wahealthplanfinder.org.