Fund set up to help family that escaped fire at Greenwood home on Monday

by | Dec 5, 2013

Friends have set up a fund to help a family that lost their home and nearly everything in it in a Greenwood fire early Monday morning. Seattle Fire Department determined the fire was caused by an overheated electrical cord.
The online fund‘s goal is to raise $10,000 for the family, whose son attends Loyal Heights Elementary in Ballard. As of this afternoon, the fund had already raised more than $2,300.

Recent Posts

Eight years after Greenwood gas explosion, Mr. Gyros set to return but needs our help

Eight years after Greenwood gas explosion, Mr. Gyros set to return but needs our help

Illumination Learning Studio offering registration for Fall Toddler Music and Movement sessions

Illumination Learning Studio offering registration for Fall Toddler Music and Movement sessions

July PhinneyWood Housing Market Snapshot

July PhinneyWood Housing Market Snapshot