The Volunteers of America Greenwood Food Bank is looking for a volunteer to be the food bank’s Operations Coordinator.
This is a LEAD Volunteer Position. Volunteer will direct all aspects of the Greenwood Food Bank Operations, which includes but is not limited to the following:
- Supervision and training of volunteers in food banking best practices, safety requirements, etc.
- Ensure high standards of service to food bank recipients, donors and volunteers.
- Coordination of all monthly report data in an accurate and timely manner.
- Accountable for the record keeping of daily cash and in-kind donations.
- Responsible for food ordering, inventory control, inventory and distribution.
- Cultivate the recruitment and retention of volunteers.
- Correspondence with donors, partners, and community members.
- Work in partnership with Outreach Manger for needs of the food bank.
- Adhere to safe and proper food handling/storage techniques.
- Responsible for the overall cleanliness of the food bank.
- Responsible for the administration and management of the Home Delivery Program and other special programs.
- Other work related duties as assigned.
More information about the position and how to apply are online.