The Seattle Department of Transportation will have crews working at the intersection of Greenwood Avenue North and North 80th Street tonight to finish up a few minor items after the intersection was completely rebuilt last October. Crews may also have to work on Thursday night if the work isn’t finished tonight.
- Work hours: 8:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. – noisy work activities will end by 10:00 p.m.
- Traffic: traffic lanes will remain open in all directions but will be shifted around the work areas
- A uniformed police officer will be present during this work to help direct traffic
- Bicycles should merge with traffic and follow posted signs
- Pedestrian access will be maintained through the intersection
Want to stay up-to-date with the latest construction information?
- Sign up to receive email updates by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit the project website, updated weekly: www.seattle.gov/transportation/pave_85th.htm
- Call the 24-hour project line at (206) 496-9993
- Look for construction flyers, distributed regularly to homes and businesses near the work area