Seattle Times: 2 hurt in Greenwood while trying to cook marijuana

by | Mar 10, 2011

The Seattle Times reports that two Greenwood residents were seriously burned Wednesday afternoon after a kitchen fire started while they were trying to cook marijuana on their stove.
From the Times:

Seattle Fire Department medics responded to the fire at 10724 Fremont Ave. N. around 5:45 p.m., spokeswoman Sue Stangl said. It appears the two people may have been attempting to make hemp oil, which is sold in some stores as a nutritional supplement, when a fire started on the stove and spread rapidly. The fire broke a window and damaged several kitchen appliances.

You can read the Times’ full story here.

Recent Posts

Illumination Learning Studio offering registration for Fall Toddler Music and Movement sessions

Illumination Learning Studio offering registration for Fall Toddler Music and Movement sessions

July PhinneyWood Housing Market Snapshot

July PhinneyWood Housing Market Snapshot

Local podcasters create Rainbow Hop episode that highlights PhinneyWood’s pride and inclusivity

Local podcasters create Rainbow Hop episode that highlights PhinneyWood’s pride and inclusivity