A news blog for Seattle's Phinney Ridge and Greenwood neighborhoods

 

Seattle Times: 2 hurt in Greenwood while trying to cook marijuana

March 10th, 2011 · Comments

The Seattle Times reports that two Greenwood residents were seriously burned Wednesday afternoon after a kitchen fire started while they were trying to cook marijuana on their stove.

From the Times:

Seattle Fire Department medics responded to the fire at 10724 Fremont Ave. N. around 5:45 p.m., spokeswoman Sue Stangl said. It appears the two people may have been attempting to make hemp oil, which is sold in some stores as a nutritional supplement, when a fire started on the stove and spread rapidly. The fire broke a window and damaged several kitchen appliances.

You can read the Times’ full story here.

Comments

comments

Tags: , Uncategorized