Given the growth in PhinneyWood’s readership and the increase in the number of commenters, we want to point out the rules of the road here on the site.
We believe in vigorous debate, with a few ground rules for Comments and the Forum.
1. Do not use obscene or offensive language. You may not post or link to any material that could be considered obscene, indecent, lewd, pornographic, violent, abusive, insulting, threatening, harassing or in violation of the law.
2. Tell the truth. You may not post or link to any material that could be considered libelous, defamatory or false.
3. Respect the privacy of others. Do not harvest or otherwise collect names, email addresses or other identifying information from other participants. Do not post anyone’s personal information.
4. Do not steal. Post only those materials for which you have copyright. You may not post material that infringes the rights of others including copyright, trademark, trade secret, privacy, personal or other proprietary rights.
5. Don’t misrepresent yourself as someone else.
Thanks to all our readers and please keep sharing your comments.