All Consolidated Restaurants locations, including the Wing Dome at 7818 Greenwood Ave. N., are matching diners’ donations to Haiti relief.
CRI will collect monetary donations for Haiti relief efforts at all restaurant locations and match those donations dollar for dollar with all funds going to Mercy Corps.
Guests who dine at any of the restaurants may add a donation in the amount of their choosing to their bill. Donations will be indicated on the receipt and requests for tax receipts from Mercy Corps will also be available. Mercy Corps is a 501(c)3 charity. Donations are tax-deductible as allowed by U.S. law.
A CRI spokesperson tells me there’s no end date on this program. They’ll keep doing it as long as customers are willing to donate.
Other Consolidated Restaurants collecting donations include:
- Metropolitan Grill, 820 Second Ave.
- Elliott’s Oyster House, Pier 56
- Steamer’s Seafood Cafes at Seattle Center House, Pier 56, Titlow Beach in Tacoma
- Quincy’s Charbroiled Burgers, Seattle Center House
- Wing Dome in Kirkland and Kent