The Phinney Center is a historic landmark, formerly the John B. Allen Elementary school which opened in 1904, added the brick building in 1917, and officially closed in 1981. The PNA has a rare vacancy in the brick building which encompasses the entire north wing of the 2nd floor. The 3220 square foot space includes two large classrooms, a large open hallway, a kitchen/office area, a large restroom, and plenty of parking.
The PNA is looking for a business or organization that is mission-aligned, that will help cultivate an inclusive community where every individual finds their place. Good matches for this space are schools, art studios, meeting/meetups, workshops, classes, and office space.
The PNA mission is to cultivate an inclusive community where every individual finds their place. Through a diverse range of programs, services, and events, we aspire to forge meaningful connections, nurture a sense of belonging, support our local businesses, and make positive change. Together, we are dedicated to building a community where everyone belongs and thrives.