It’s not too late to break out your neon clothing and join your neighbors this Saturday, April 29th for the PNA’s Annual Spring Fundraiser! The Spring Fundraiser is a moment to collectively reflect on the PNA ‘s many accomplishments over the years while celebrating our future of supporting a healthy, strong, and inclusive community.
The PNA was founded in 1980, so this year’s theme is the 80’s. The last 43 years have been a period of exceptional growth and expansion in terms of programs, services, footprint, and connection to the people that the PNA serves. All funds raised will help fund our mission to support a healthy, strong, and inclusive community.
Those in attendance can bid on some really rad items – There is an item and level for everyone:
- Getaway trips(Portland, Astoria, Chelan, Gold Bar)
- Private Dinner Parties
- Concert Tickets (Thing Music Festival, Zoo Tunes)
- Tasting Events (Holy Mountain Brewing, The Orcas Project, Ridgewood, Westland Whiskey)
- Seattle Sports Package
- And more…
Here are some ways to get involved and support the event:
- Purchase Individual Tickets
- Purchase a Table for 10
- Event Sponsorship
- Make a donation to add to our matching donation pool
- Volunteer to help
Your attendance, donations or help spreading the word are very much appreciated.