Step away from the game and get outside! Come to the PNA Craft Beer Taste – Beercraft! Build a great beer taste with ten tastes from over 30 local breweries and cideries in our Phinney Center Lower Parking Lot. Each ticket includes 10 tastes and free pub snacks. Food for purchase will be provided by our friend The Barking Dog Alehouse.
Our beer tastes feature the best local craft breweries and are a favorite among brewers and tasters alike. But the best part? All proceeds support our vital community-driven programs and services!
Saturday, July 16, 2022 – 4 to 7 pm
Phinney Center (Phinney Neighborhood Association) Lower Lot
6532 Phinney Ave N.
PNA member: $30 (not a member? Learn about it/sign up)
General Public: $35
Designated Driver: $10 (includes unlimited non-alcoholic beverages + snacks + the awesomeness that you’re getting your friends home safe!
PARTICIPATING BREWERIES AND BEERS
- Aslan Brewing Co: Disco Lemonade (Berliner weisse), Hefeweizen, B Proud (Hazy IPA)
- Bale Breaker Brewing Co: Sessiones Del Migrante Mango IPA, Lost Boy Imperial IPA, Hot Tub Lifeguard Kettle Sour
- Bickersons Brewhouse: Big Hazy B, The P.-OG Blonde Ale, Be Lite Summer Lager
- Black Raven Brewing Co: Light Pilsner with lime, Watermelon Mint Sour, Summer of Sultana IPA
- Bosk Brew Works: Bosk Anniversary Dunkel, Light of Day IPA
- Cloudburst Brewing Co: Happy Little Clouds Pilsner, Cloudburst IPA
- Counterbalance Brewing Co: 2020 Barrel Aged Belgian-style Golden Strong Ale, Maibock Lager, Don’t Marsh My Mellow
- Diamond Knot Brewing Co: Tropical London IPA, Cantina Mexican-style Lager, Diamond Knot Root Beer (perfect for the Designated Drivers)
- Dirty Couch Brewing Co: Rainbow Goddess IPA, Honey in the Rye Brown Ale, Walambic
- Fair Isle Brewing Co: Madame R. Gall Saison, Sadie Farmhouse
- Figurehead Brewing Co: Mind Playing Tricks on Me (Hybrid Ale), Boathouse Wit (Belgian-style Witbier), Queen Anne’s Revenge IPA with Earl Grey (cask), Experimental Blonde (Belgian-style Blonde)
- Flying Bike Cooperative Brewery: Margarita Gose, Flying Kueik Summer Ale
- Fremont Brewing: Legend Cold IPA, Brew3000 (Barrel-Aged Barleywine), BBOMB ’21 (Bourbon Barrel-Aged Imperial Winter Ale), BBADS (Bourbon Barrel-Aged Dark Star)
- Georgetown Brewing Co: Bodhizafa IPA, Johnny Utah Pale Ale, Blackberry Flanders Forever
- Ghostfish Brewing Co: Resilient Tart IPA, Ghostfish / Stoup Collaboration Dry Hop Lager
- Halcyon Brewing Co
- Hellbent Brewing Co: Helles Lager, Fruity Dang! Citra IPA
- Ladd & Lass Brewing Co: Blossom Hunter, Pale Project, Hella Bier
- Lucky Envelope Brewing Co: POG Sour Ale, Huckleberry Milkshake IPA
- Maritime Pacific Brewing Company: Scurvy Dog Lager, Imperial Habanero IPA
- Mirage Beer
- Old Stove Brewing Co: Old Stove Pilsner
- Outlander Brewing Co.
- Pike Brewing Co
- Republic of Cider: George’s Washington Cider, Winter Melon Cider
- Reuben’s Brews: PNA Collaboration Brew Beer Committee, Westport Lager, FruitFizz Hard Seltzer
- Rooftop Brewing Co: La Azotea Mexican Lager, Dog Days Session IPA
- Seapine Brewing Co: Boysenberry Gose, Pool Dad Grapefruit American Lager
- Stoup Brewing Co: Mixtape Juliet Dry Hopped Sour, Vibe Check IPA, Bavarian Hefeweizen
- Twin Sisters Brewing Co: Strawberry Zwickelbier, Mexican Lager, Bellingham Green IPA, Sucessor Hazy IPA
- Wheelie Pop Brewing Co: 90 Corners Weizenbock, Toplivo Imperial Stout, Pit Lane Pilsner, Rabbit Ear IPA
- Yonder Cider Co: Coulee, Phinneywood