Walk into any of the stores on the 2nd and you just might be “kinded” with $5 off anything you purchase, but there will be a catch—you’ll be asked to pass along a specially marked PIF business card to someone else in the store, preferably someone you don’t know, and that person will receive $5 off their purchase, too. Each store is paying forward $150 through these $5 transactions in the hope they will foster conversations about kindness and prompt customers to take PIF business cards and perform random acts of their own!
In case you miss out on PIF Saturday this year, don’t worry—KinderReminder and the businesses are committed to sponsoring another one on the April 1 next year. No foolin’.
- Ken’s Market – 7231 Greenwood Ave N
- Sip & Ship – 7511 Greenwood Ave N
- Greenwood Hardware – 7201 Greenwood Ave N
- Kym’s Kiddy Corner – 6701 Greenwood Ave N
- Nutty Squirrel Gelato – 7212 Greenwood Ave N
- Phinney Books – 7405 Greenwood Ave N