Last week we asked you…
What have you been doing to help yourself relax and de-stress this year?
It’s been a loooonnngggg year for many reasons. Lots of stress and anxiety to deal with, and now figuring out how to best navigate the holidays won’t make things any easier. Some popular suggestions on how to best relax and deal with anxiety include:
- Connecting with family and friends, be it through Zoom, email, texting, or phone
- Limiting your news consumption
- Picking up a new hobby like crafting, cooking/baking, or learning an instrument
- Getting a new pet (though I can confirm, this isn’t always stress free)
- Finding time for exercise and getting enough sleep
And here are a few suggestions from some of our neighbors:
“I created a playlist of short guided meditations on Spotify and I try and do 5 minutes each day.” – Anna S.
“I’ve been doing a lot of biking. We also do a family movie night most Fridays.” – Iain S.
Love the responses! Keep them coming and be on the lookout for a new question next week!
Anything you would like to see answered, shoot us an email at tips@phinneywood!