In collaboration with the Seattle Parks Department, the Seattle Police Department is offering a virtual Women’s Personal Safety Class on Thursday November 12th at 3pm.
Learn proactive tips and steps you can take to enhance your personal safety taught by female Seattle police officers and female employees.
- Know the important role your instincts and gut reactions play
- Discover potentially dangerous situations and how to avoid them
- Learn how to make a safety plan
- Decrease the odds of becoming a victim
About the class:
- This is a facilitated discussion and lecture about crime prevention and safety.
- This is not a self-defense class.
- This class is open to women of all ages and most appropriate for young women who are at least 14 year of age or older. For that reason, children should not attend.
To register please visit this Seattle Parks Department website.
If you do not have an account, you may need to create one. Please register for the following class number: #40869