LEADPrep is a local middle/high micro-school whose educational philosophy is based on a collaborative, experiential, and learner-centered environment. They are currently offering full-day instruction with afternoons in-person. Housed in the Phinney Center’s lower brick building (and right now, in its parking lot!), their 6th-12th grade micro-school has a 1-6 teacher/student ratio.
LEADPrep is still welcoming new students. Here are some details:
- Hands-on project-based learning means less than 30 minutes of homework nightly, completed with the teachers from 2:30-3:00
- Kindness and collaboration are emphasized
- Afternoon in-person instruction is safe: six feet apart, outdoors, with masks on
- Multi-age classrooms allow for students to easily work at a faster or slower personalized pace
- Tuition is on a sliding scale, with financial aid available
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more and schedule a visit.