Are you curious about the wisdom that can be gleaned from the world’s religions? Would you like to know some of the most important, universally applicable teachings from the global sacred texts that would benefit you in your life? It doesn’t matter if you consider yourself an atheist, agnostic, or a devout follower of your faith, as CSL has designed this series for all.
In this series you’ll learn the basic teachings and stories of the world’s religions, what distinguishes them from each other, and applicable spiritual practices that you can implement into your life. You’ll have the opportunity to learn from Imam Jamal Rahman, Rabbi Ted Falcon, Kathianne Lewis, DD, Rev. Abigail Schairer, and Michael Bogar, MDiv, ThM.
Register for the full series or single sessions. Tuition for full series of 11 classes: $220 ($20/class) Save $110! Individual class: $25 early bird, $30 regular.
- Introduction to Wisdom of the World Religions with Michael Bogar, MDiv, ThM – Feb 25
- The Mystery of Judaism with Rabbi Ted Falcon – Mar 26
- Native African with Michael Bogar, MDiv, ThM – Apr 16
- IslamwithImam Jamal Rahman – May 28
- Taoism/Confucianism/Buddhism – Part 1 with Michael Bogar, MDiv, ThM – June 25
- Taoism/Confucianism/Buddhism – Part 2 with Michael Bogar, MDiv, ThM – July 23
- Paganism with Rev. Abigail Schairer Aug 27
- Hinduism – Part 1 (The Gita) withMichael Bogar, MDiv, ThM – Sep 24
- Hinduism – Part 2 (the Ramayana) with Dr. Kathianne Lewis – Oct 22 (Date Tentative)
- Native American with Michael Bogar, MDiv, ThM – Nov 19
- Gnosticismwith Michael Bogar, MDiv, ThM – Dec 17