This month’s art walk partners with the Phinney Neighborhood Association and its monkeys to present PhinneyWood Phestivus, a holiday party for the neighborhood sponsored by Verity Credit Union Greenwood and Umpqua Bank.
This year’s event is focused on Santa Claus Lane in Piper Lane, the area between Fred Meyer and Verity Credit Union on Greenwood. Come by for:
- Appearances and photos with Santa and Mrs Claus, Frosty, Buddy the Elf and the Nutcracker
- Decorating a giant Gingerbread House with Illumination Learning Studios, as well as letter-writing to Santa
- Small artist craft sale inside the old Green Bean space (8525 Greenwood Ave N)
- Kids activities inside Seattle Recreative (8408 Greenwood Ave N)
- Live music, art and refreshments at Verity
- Under $50 art sale and snowflake making at Greenwood Collective Galleries
- Kid’s Craft night at Snapdoodle Toys and Games
- Free cocoa and candy canes from Illumination learning Studios and Fred Meyer
- Sweet and warm Mexican treats by Luna Azul
- Warm Clothing Drive by Title Boxing
- Holiday lighting by Piper Village
- Dog biscuit bar at Mud Bay
Friday December 13, 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm ~ Free!
Photo by Tiffany Tomkinson