This month’s art walk partners with the Phinney Neighborhood Association and its monkeys to present PhinneyWood Phestivus, a holiday party for the neighborhood sponsored by Verity Credit Union Greenwood and Umpqua Bank.
Sadly, the last local company that rented trolleys is defunct, and we are without that facet of this annual event this year. However, there is a fantastic Santa Claus Lane full of fun for the whole family. This will be in Piper Lane, the area between Fred Meyer and Verity Credit Union on Greenwood. Come by for:
- Appearances and photos with Santa and Mrs Claus, Frosty, Buddy the Elf and the Nutcracker
- Decorating a giant Gingerbread House with Illumination Learning Studios
- Holiday lighting by Piper Village
- Live music, art and refreshments at Verity
- Under $50 art sale and snowflake making at Greenwood Collective Galleries
- Kid’s Craft night at Snapdoodle Toys and Games
- Free cocoa and candy canes from Illumination learning Studios and Fred Meyer
- Letter-writing to Santa
- Dog biscuit bar at Mud Bay
Friday December 13, 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm ~ Free!
Photo by Tiffany Tomkinson