There’s lots of rain in the forecast for this weekend, but don’t let that stop you from having a good time! There are plenty of fun and educational (and indoor) events going on in the neighborhood from now through Sunday.
- Taproot Theatre’s production of We Will Not Be Silent is running through April 27.
- Seattle Restaurant Week is going through April 18, and local restaurants Ada’s Restaurant & Bar and The Olive and Grape are both participating.
- Art Up Chow Down PhinneyWood Art Walk, 6-9pm, at businesses all along Phinney and Greenwood.
- Jim Page and Jessica Lurie in Concert at the Couth Buzzard.
- The Northwest Mahler Festival: Songs by Woman Composers at the Phinney Ridge Lutheran Church.
- *Sold Out* Tannahill Weavers in Concert at the Phinney Center.
- CPR, First Aid & HIV Certification at the Phinney Center.
- Introduction to Breaking White Silence at the Greenwood Library.
- Sing with Stew Moon: Trouble at Home at the Couth Buzzard.
- Body Music Workshop at the Phinney Center.
- Performance and Screening of The Migration Dance Film Project with Sandy Silva at the Phinney Center.
- Seattle Song Circle at the Greenwood Senior Center.
- JAZZ JAM Hosted by Kenny Mandell & the Couth Allstars at the Couth Buzzard.