There’s lots of rain in the forecast for this weekend, but don’t let that stop you from having a good time! There are plenty of fun and educational (and indoor) events going on in the neighborhood from now through Sunday.
- Taproot Theatre’s production of We Will Not Be Silent is running through April 27.
- Seattle Restaurant Week is going through April 18, and local restaurants Ada’s Restaurant & Bar and The Olive and Grape are both participating.
- Art Up Chow Down PhinneyWood Art Walk, 6-9pm, at businesses all along Phinney and Greenwood.
- Jim Page and Jessica Lurie in Concert at the Couth Buzzard.
- The Northwest Mahler Festival: Songs by Woman Composers at the Phinney Ridge Lutheran Church.
- *Sold Out* Tannahill Weavers in Concert at the Phinney Center.
- CPR, First Aid & HIV Certification at the Phinney Center.
- Introduction to Breaking White Silence at the Greenwood Library.
- Sing with Stew Moon: Trouble at Home at the Couth Buzzard.
- Body Music Workshop at the Phinney Center.
- Performance and Screening of The Migration Dance Film Project with Sandy Silva at the Phinney Center.
- Seattle Song Circle at the Greenwood Senior Center.
- JAZZ JAM Hosted by Kenny Mandell & the Couth Allstars at the Couth Buzzard.
Did we miss an event? Submit your event to our calendar to let the neighborhood know about it and make it into future roundups!