The PNA is looking for donations to our annual fundraising auction, which will be held at the Phinney Center on May 4 (tickets here). If you value the multitude of programs and events at the PNA, donating an item to the auction is a great way to give back. Also, many of our 300 attendees make a point to patronize businesses that support the PNA, so we like to think that donating to the auction is a win for everyone.
Here are just SOME of our ideas to get your creative juices flowing…
- Gift certificates for restaurants, services and experiences
- Special bottles of wine for the wine grab
- Time at vacation homes (houseboat, cabin, hotel…)
- Transferable airline miles
- Behind-the-scenes tour of a special restaurant/brewery/winery
- Theater or sporting event tickets
- A customized portrait/picture from a local artist
- A cooking class with a special theme
Think about your family and friends. Do you have or know anyone who has access to a boat, a cabin, a hotel, a restaurant, a vacation home, to create an experience that stands out? If you are a business owner, would you be open to donating a class or sending tickets or vouchers for that special service you offer?
Thank you for all of your generous support of this great community organization!