Just a reminder that the Phinney Ridge Community Council meets at 7 p.m Tuesday, Oct. 9, at the Phinney Neighborhood Association, 6532 Phinney Ave. N.
On the agenda:
- Updates on neighborhood development projects, including 7020 Greenwood townhouses
- More information about the PNA’s Only In Seattle grant, which will help develop neighborhood businesses
- Land Use policy updates, including the city’s Proposed Mandatory Housing Affordability (MHA) and appeal, and the Backyard Cottage-Detached Dwelling Unit environmental impact statement
- Green Lake Small Craft Center proposed expansion
- King County’s University Green Stormwater Infrastructure project
- Traffic and safety issues