Phinney Farmers Market is from 3:30-7:30 p.m. Friday in the upper parking lot of the Phinney Neighborhood Association, 6532 Phinney Ave. N. Fresh fruit, veggies, flowers, honey, beer, wine, bread, meat, eggs and more, plus several eat-there dinner options.
Foss Farmers Market is from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday at Foss Home and Village, 13023 Greenwood Ave. N. Fresh produce, barbecue and live music.
Studio Deep Roots is having its anniversary party from 6-10 p.m. Saturday at 9728 Greenwood Ave. N. with performances, a raffle, and a potluck.
Little Sara and the Night Owls will perform their last concert, with special guests, at 7:30 p.m. Saturday at Couth Buzzard Books, 8310 Greenwood Ave. N.
Bach & Pancakes from 12-1:30 p.m. Sunday at Jigsaw Records, 608 NW 65th St.
Greenwood Elementary School is hosting a playdate for incoming kindergarten students from 1:30-3 p.m. Sunday at 144 NW 80th St.
Traffic-wise this weekend:
- Smashing Pumpkins concert at 7 p.m. Friday at KeyArena.
- Seattle Opera presents “Porgy and Bess” at 7:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday at McCaw Hall.
- Ed Sheeran concert at 7 p.m. Saturday at CenturyLink Field.
- Olive Way will be closed at Terry Street and detoured to Howell Street for demolition work Saturday and Sunday as part of the project to build an addition to the Washington State Convention Center.
- Northbound State Route 99 from Spokane Street to Western will be closed near the Battery Street Tunnel from 10 p.m. Friday through 5 a.m. Monday.
- Seattle Storm vs. Phoenix Mercury in the conference semi-finals at 2 p.m. Sunday at Key Arena.