It’s looking like a very quiet weekend coming up in Greenwood and Phinney Ridge, but the weather should be beautiful, so get outside and enjoy it! And remember to check our Events calendar any time.
Phinney Farmers Market is from 3:30-7:30 p.m. Friday in the upper parking lot of the Phinney Neighborhood Association, 6532 Phinney Ave. N., with fresh veggies, fruit, flowers, bread, meat, beer, wine, cider, honey and lots of dining options, plus ice cream and popsicles.
Traffic-wise this weekend:
- Mariners play the Rockies at Safeco Field at 7:10 p.m. Friday, 1:10 p.m. Saturday and 1:10 p.m. Sunday.
- Kenny Chesney performs at CenturyLink at 5 p.m. Saturday.
- Harry Styles performs at 8 p.m. Saturday at KeyArena.
- The Seafair Pirates will land at Alki around 1:30 p.m. Saturday as the official kickoff to the month-long Seafair celebration.
- Seattle Street Food Fest is Saturday and Sunday at South Lake Union.
- Washington Department of Transportation is closing up to three lanes of Northbound I-5 overnight through Sunday to replace 37 expansion joints and large sections of concrete pavement between Martin Luther King Jr. Way S. in Tukwila and NE Ravenna Boulevard.