The Phinney Ridge Community Council meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday at the Phinney Center, 6532 Phinney Ave. N.
On the agenda:
- Guest speaker Michael Sowby will discuss Seattle Police Department’s Micro-community Policing Plans.
- Results of PRCC’s Neighborhood Parking Survey.
- Development updates, including last week’s City Hearing Examiner decision to temporarily halt the proposed Phinney Flats project at 6726 Phinney Ave. N., plus updates on the Shared Roof project at Greenwood Avenue North and North 70th Street, and the two developments bringing townhouses near Phinney Avenue North and North 65th Street.
- Discussion of the city’s proposed parking amendment for its Comprehensive Plan, part of the Housing Affordability and Livability Agenda.
- Discussion to envision the future of Phinney Ridge.