Seems like a fairly quiet weekend in the neighborhood. But keep checking our Events calendar for more events added daily.
Phinney Farmers Market is open from 3:30-7:30 p.m. Friday in the upper parking lot of the Phinney Neighborhood Center, 6532 Phinney Ave. N. Fresh fruit, veggies, cider, beer, wine, flowers, pasta, veggie starts, and several dining options.
Tambor E Cordas performs at Luso Food and Wine, 8218 Greenwood Ave. N., at 7 p.m. Friday.
Red, White & Zoo Saturday and Sunday at Woodland Park Zoo. Fourth of July-themed treats for many of the animals.
The Drunken Maidens in concert at 7:30 p.m. Friday, and First Sunday Blues Open Jam Session at 7 p.m. Sunday, at Couth Buzzard Books, 8310 Greenwood Ave. N.
Traffic-wise this weekend:
- Mexico National Football Team vs. Paraguay at 5 p.m. Saturday at CenturyLink Field.
- Queen + Adam Lambert concert at 8 p.m. Saturday at KeyArena.
- Lake Union Wooden Boat Festival at Lake Union Park Saturday through Tuesday.
- Impeachment March at 11 a.m. Sunday from Seattle Center to the Federal Building at 2nd Avenue and Marion Street via 2nd Avenue.
Looking ahead to next week:
- North Transfer Station will be closed on Tuesday to cut down on traffic because of the all-day Fourth of July event at nearby Gasworks Park event. The South Transfer Station will be open.