The Greenwood Community Council will host a special forum on homelessness at 7 p.m. Wednesday, March 1, at the Greenwood Senior Center, 525 N. 85th St.
This meeting will discuss:
- Who are the homeless?
- Why is homelessness growing?
- What would one-term solutions look like
- How can communities help?
- The Mayor’s Director of Homelessness George Scarola
- The Executive Director of Aurora Commons Elizabeth Dahl
- A representative from Speak Out Seattle!
After their opening statements panelists will address questions from the moderator and from the audience. George Scarola’s introduction will include recent news announced by the Mayor last week about new initiatives to address homelessness in Seattle. Bring your questions!