The Phinney Ridge Community Council meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 1, at the Phinney Neighborhood Center, 6532 Phinney Ave. N.
On the agenda:
- Presentation by Chad Dale of Evolution Projects on his proposed “Shared Roof” development at 7009 Greenwood Ave. N.
- Update on the proposed Phinney Flats development at 6726 Greenwood Ave. N.
- Update on the city’s Backyard Cottages legislation
- Continued discussion of the city’s proposed Housing Affordability & Livability Agenda, its height increases and Urban Village impacts
- Discussion of proposed citywide locations for homeless encampments
- Summary of public input to the city’s Comprehensive Plan 2035