PEPS (Program for Early Parent Support) presents the second annual “The Real Scoop on Being a New Dad” from 6:30-8:30 p.m. on Monday, June 20, at Naked City Brewery, 8564 Greenwood Ave. N.
New Dad? About to become one? Grab yourself some dinner and a drink, take a seat and listen to our panel of local dads talk through the trials and tribulations of being a new Dad and give tips on how to handle the challenges and enjoy the ride. These local dads will provide great information in a fun and informal environment. Topics may include:
• How to survive on no sleep (and tips for maybe getting some)
• Building your parenting community/Finding your tribe
• Keeping your marriage strong after baby comes
• Mistakes you will make the first year
• Managing work and family
• Unique ways Dads interact with and form bonds with their babies
Register to attend through Brown Paper Tickets (suggested admission is $15 but is pay-what-you-can). Attendees pay for their own food and drink.