University Family YMCA will offer after-school enrichment programs at an earlier time beginning next fall, to
correspond to Seattle Public Schools’ earlier bell times for most elementary schools. (Most elementary schools will
start at 7:55 a.m. and end at 2:05 p.m.
The Y will provide transportation from Daniel Bagley, West Woodland, Greenwood and Whittier elementaries, and
Salmon Bay K-8. Registration for 2016-17 after-school programs begins on June 6, but you can put your name down now on the “interest list” by emailing email@example.com.
The Y is also offering preschool and school age summer camps at the PNA. Register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Camps for grades 1-6:
- June 27-July 1: Slimy Science
- July 5-8: Gamesapalooza
- July 11-15: LEGO Camp: Extreme Star Wars with LEAP4Kidz
- July 18-22: Artist’s Showcase
- July 25-29: Grossology
- Aug. 1-5 (FULL): Magic Camp with Bruce Myers
- Aug. 8-12 LEGO Camp: Superheros with LEAP4Kidz
- Aug. 15-19: Yoga Camp with Mindful Movements
- Aug. 22-26 LEGO Camp: Movie Making, Brick Films with LEAP4Kids
- Aug. 29- Sept. 2: Drama Camp
Preschool Camps (ages 3-5):
- June 27- June 1: Little Picasso
- July 5-8: Music Makers
- July 11-15: Mighty Jungle
- July 18-22: Discovering Dinos
- July 25-29: Itty Bitty Sports
- Aug. 1-5: Let’s Get Cooking!
- Aug. 8-12 LEGO: Beginning Building with LEAP4Kiz
- Aug. 15-19: 3,2,1…Blastoff!
- Aug. 22-26: Ocean Commotion
- Aug. 29- Sept. 2: Butterflies, Bees, and Ladybugs