The Phinney Ridge Community Council meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday at the Phinney Neighborhood Center, 6532 Phinney Ave. N. All Phinney Ridge residents and business owners are welcome.
On the agenda:
- Development updates, including the sale of and housing/retail development planned for 7009 Greenwood Ave. N.; an update on the proposal for 6726 Greenwood Ave. N.
- Neighborhood parking issues, including a capacity/usage study and action plan
- Discussion of the city’s Housing Affordability Livability Agenda and impact fees
- A reminder of the city’s meeting on backyard cottages at 7:30 p.m. Wednesday at the Wallingford Senior Center
- Discussion of the Seattle Police Department North Precinct Advisory Council’s micro-policing plan