The Cookie Counter, a vegan ice cream truck, is adding a brick and mortar location at 7415 Greenwood Ave. N., next door to Yanni’s Greek Restaurant (where Wahe Guru Yoga used to be).
Everything we make is plant based and we have a lot of gluten free options. Once we open we will have “milk ‘n cookies happy hour” for the after school crowd, we’d like to be a fun, happy, family friendly place – we are excited to be a part of the neighborhood! Everything we make is made in small batches & with lots of love & organic ingredients! We’ll have an espresso bar, plant based ice creams, cookies, full size pies & pies by the slice, and for the morning menu – hand pies, gluten free pop tarts, breakfast cookies, and biscotti.
Owners Chris and Chelsea hope to open by January, but since the space has a walk-up window, they’ll be running themed “pop ups” on the weekends until they officially open.
- Fridays, Oct. 16, 23, 30, 3-9 p.m. — Coffee, hot cocoa and cookies
- Saturday Oct. 17, 12-4 p.m. — Apple pies, apple hand pies, apple oatmeal cookies, apple ice cream, caramel apple ice cream, ice cream sandwiches
- Saturday, Oct. 24, 12-4 p.m. – Pumpkin pies, pumpkin hand pies, pumpkin cookies, pumpkin ice cream
- Saturday, Oct. 31, 12-4 p.m. – For Halloween they’ll be passing out free mini cookies to trick or treaters and selling 30 packs of mini cookies
- Sundays, Oct. 18, 25, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. – Coffee, hot cider, hand pies, pop tarts