The Phinney Ridge Community Council meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday at the Phinney Neighborhood Association, 6532 Phinney Ave. N.
On the agenda:
- Discussion of the upcoming District 6 Candidate Forum on Sept 30
- Discussion of the Housing Affordability & Livability Advisory Committee report
- Various land use/development reports, including the design review process, update of the city’s Comprehensive Plan, neighborhood conservation districts, and new permits
- Neighborhood commercial zoning definitions and boundaries
- Discussions of the new developments planned for 6528 Phinney Ave. N. and 6726 Greenwood Ave. N.