The primary election is down to its final two days. Get your ballot postmarked by Tuesday or drop off at a Ballot Drop Box. The nearest drop box to our neighborhood is in Ballard at 5614 22nd Ave. NW, in front of the Ballard Library (no stamp required). King County Elections’ website has a list of all drop boxes in the county, as well as scheduled van drops.
The top two in each primary race move on to the Nov. 3 general election.
There are a lot of voting resources out there. Here are a few links:
- Seattle Voter’s Guide
- Non-partisan Video Voters’ Guide gives candidates up to two minutes to issue a prepared statement that outlines the key points of their platform. Segments are unedited.
- Non-partisan, community-generated Seattle CityClub’s Living Voters Guide
- Candidate filing disclosures, including financial contributions
- Seattle Times endorsements
- The Stranger endorsements