The PNA Business Group is inviting neighborhood business owners to a business social from 12-1:30 p.m. on Wednesday at The Yard Café, 8313 Greenwood Ave. N.
Woodland Park Zoo’s Director of Marketing & Corporate Relations, Jim Bennett, will share tips and tools to help business owners prepare their marketing budget for 2015.
There will be a brief presentation followed by Q&A where Jim will cover:
- How to determine your budget.
- How to make the most of your community involvement.
- Common, yet often overlooked costs.
- Best ways to advertise and take advantage of promotions.
- Ways to make the most of discounts.
You are to pay for your own food/drink. Entry is free for PNA Business Members. If you are not already a Business Member but would like to become one to attend our events for free, please join here. Please RSVP by Monday, January 19 to [email protected]