The Phinney Ridge Community Council meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday at the Phinney Neighborhood Association, 6532 Phinney Ave. N. On the agenda:
- Guest speaker Tom Whittemore, Department of Neighborhoods NW District Coordinator
- Update on new permits for multi-family developments
- Update on the Department of Ecology cleanup of the site on the corner of Greenwood Avenue North and North 70th Street
- Update on Woodland Park Zoo WildLights event, which runs Nov. 28-Jan. 4
- Update on the proposed Pedestrian Overlay Zone
The next PRCC meeting will be at 7 p.m. on Tuesday, Dec. 2.
The PRCC also is encouraging Phinney Ridge residents to apply for positions on various city boards and advisory panels, to help shape city policies.