Four community councils from Northwest neighborhoods — Greenwood, Broadview, Green Lake and Phinney Ridge – are jointly hosting an election forum at 7 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 21, at Taproot Theatre, 204 N. 85th St.
Please join your neighbors next Tuesday evening to make sense of ballot measures as the fall election closes in. The election forum gives you an opportunity to hear from the campaigns and ask them your questions.
- 7:00 – Welcome and settle in
- 7:10 – Dueling Seattle Early Childhood Education initiatives
- 7:45 – The Reduce Class Sizes state initiative
- 8:10 – Seattle Transportation Benefit District (for bus transit service)
8:20 – The New Monorail Initiative
- 8:30 – 36th District candidates* have been invited to introduce themselves
- 8:45 – Adjourn – cafe will stay open so you can talk to campaigners
*Not all candidates are able to attend
Space is generously provided by the Taproot Theatre. There is no charge to attend, but donations to offset the Taproot’s costs will be appreciated – and please plan to stop by Taproot’s Stage Door Cafe before or after the event.