The Greenwood Lit Crawl is back for the fifth time, featuring 15 writers at five Phinney-Greenwood locations starting at 6:30 p.m. Saturday.
Here’s the lineup:
- 6:30 p.m.: Furnishments, 7218 Greenwood Ave. N. — Arlo Smith, Michael Overa, Chelsea Kurnick
- 7:30 p.m.: Makeda Coffee, 153 N. 78th St. — Matthew Pritchard, Benjamin Schmitt, Myrmidon
- 8:30 p.m.: Greenwood Library, 8016 Greenwood Ave. N. (outside in the front) — Christine Deavel, Charles Mudede
- 9:15 p.m.: Chocolati, 8319 Greenwood Ave. N. — Luke Johnson, Aimee Suzara, Anna Wolff
- 10:15 p.m.: Naked City Brewery, 8564 Greenwood Ave. N. — Imani Sims, Summer Robinson, Interrupture, and Maged Zaher