The Phinney Ridge Community Council is hosting a discussion about “The Future of Phinney” from 7-9 p.m. tonight at the Phinney Neighborhood Center, 6532 Phinney Ave. N., Room 6, followed by its annual board member election.
Forum panelists are:
- Dongho Chang, SDOT city traffic engineer
- Morgan Shook, Seattle Planning Commission
- Michael Shiosaki, Department of Parks & Recreation
- 36th District Rep. Gael Tarleton
Each panelist will talk about neighborhood, city and state trends, conditions and upcoming policies, along with recommendations on how Phinney Ridge can work on those issues over the next five years. The floor will then be opened for discussion.
Beginning at 8:30 p.m. will be the annual PRCC board election. Nominations will be taken right up until the vote. Responsibilities as a Phinney Ridge Community Council Member include:
- Attend PRCC meetings the first Tuesday of each month at Phinney Neighborhood Center
- Live or own property or a business between Aurora Ave and 8th N.W. & 46th Street and N. 75th St.
To submit a nomination or if you have questions, contact Diane Duthweiler, PRCC president at 206-782-1420 or [email protected]