≡ Menu

Update: Crown Hill man dies after house fire

Update Friday: Seattle Fire Department says the 84-year-old man has died. The fire was caused by an electrical malfunction.

Earlier: All those sirens you may have heard Thursday night were from a house fire in Crown Hill, on 12th Avenue NW, just north of NW 85th Street.

The man who lived in the home was found unconscious in the back of the house. He was rushed to Harborview Medical Center “fighting for his life,” according to the Seattle Fire Public Information Officer.

Our sister site My Ballard has the full story.

Comments

comments

{ 0 comments… add one }

Leave a Comment