A news blog for Seattle's Phinney Ridge and Greenwood neighborhoods

 

Fire in attic of house on North 79th Street

July 6th, 2012 · No Comments

Lisa sent us pictures of a house fire that happened around 7 p.m. Friday at 946 N. 79th St.

The rental house had an electrical fire in the attic started by a malfunctioning ceiling vent/fan unit.

I live next door and came over with my fire extinguisher when I heard neighbors yelling about a fire. They were yelling that they did not have a fire extinguisher.

We were able to knock down the flames a bit, but they flared up again in the attic and that’s when they called the fire department.

Comments

comments

Tags: , Uncategorized