Other neighborhood favorites that were finalists:
- Phinney Market Pub & Eatery – Kid-Friendly Restaurants.
- Zeeks Pizza (one of its 10 locations is in Phinney Ridge) – Pizza Joint.
- A La Mode Pies Café – Treat Shop.
- Starbucks (including its Phinney Ridge location) – Kid-Friendly Coffee Shop.
- The Phinney Farmers Market – Farmers Market.
- Carkeek Park – Playgrounds and Parks, and Nature Outing.
- Childish Things – Kids Consignment Store.
- American Dance Institute – Dance Studio.
- Polly-Glots – Infant or Toddler Class.
- The Sneakery – Kids Shoe Store.
And Seattle Magazine is looking for neighborhood nominations for its annual “Best of” issue in December. Vote for your neighborhood favorites through July 15.